How to Make Your Favorite Jacket Bullet Proof.
How to Order a Leather Police Jacket.
How to Order a Custom Vest Carrier.
Steps to Make Your Vest or Jacket Bullet Proof:
- Decide which piece (or pieces) of outerwear you would like improved and in what way you would like to protect yourself better (Kevlar road rash guards, level IV plate pockets, level III panel pockets, etc.).
- Then, give us a call at (608) 678-8102. We can set up an appointment to discuss your needs and what will work best for you and your apparel.
Steps to order a Nate’s Leather Police Jacket:
- Decide what you will need in your police jacket (extra pockets, clip holder, ect.).
- Determine if it possible to come into our location or if the order needs to be done over the phone.
- If you come in, give us a call at (608) 678-8102. We can set up an appointment to get our measurements and determine what you will best suit your for your jacket.
- If you cannot come in, call us at (608) 678-8102 to discuss what information we will need to make you your Leather Police Jacket and discuss pricing.
Steps to order a Nate’s Leather Custom Vest Carrier:
- Go to the Custom Vest Carrier page. Write down your measurements then fill out the form found below the instructions. All measurements should be rounded up to the next inch.
- After you’ve entered your information, click “Add To Cart.” You will be redirected to the pockets page.
- Choose pockets you would like on your vest and add them to your cart. If the pocket says ‘Select Options,’ the pocket has additional options. Click ‘Select Options’ and choose the variation that fits your needs. If you do not see what you need, choose ‘Other’ and include the dimensions for your item in your reply email (step 8).
- When you are finished, click on the cart button near the top of the page.
- Please review your cart information. Make sure that everything is accurate, then proceed to checkout.
- Enter in your information. Make sure to include your active email address and phone number. We will need this information in order to complete your order.
- At the bottom your billing information. You can choose to pay by credit or debit card using Authorize.net.
- After your order is submitted, you will receive an email with instructions. Please reply to the email with required photos attached. You will need to attach an image of your front and back panels, yourself in uniform, and your items laid out in the arrangement that you would like your pockets sewn on. You will also be asked for measurements of any items that you selected ‘Other’ on including vest sizes (if applicable). You will also need to include the dimensions of the item you chose ‘Custom Pocket’ for.
- Once you reply to the email, you will receive a phone call to confirm your information within 24 business hours.
Our vests are 100% custom and easy to order!
There are only three parts to a custom vest carrier order:
Vest sizing, Add pockets, and Email Additional Information.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let us know.
Stay safe out there.